Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to get married?   

Marriage license are not issued by the City of Jackson.  To obtain a marriage license in Butts County, contact the Butts County Probate Court at 770.775.8204.

When are utility bills due?      

All utility bills are due on the 10th of every month.

How do I disconnect service?   

In order to disconnect service you must come in and fill out a disconnect form.

Am I required to run a credit check?   

If you do not wish to have a credit check run to determine your deposit amount then you may elect to pay the maximum deposit amount.  For Water & Electric - $350 and Water Only - $100.